The peninsula of South Korea is sandwiched between north-eastern Asia's geographic giant, China, and its economic giant, Japan. But that has not stopped the small nation from becoming a travel destination unto itself. While practical advice about what to pack and when to go is always important when travelling making mental preparations for cultural differences and researching customs and practices can adjust expectations and allow to embrace and engage with South Korea immediately upon arrival.
Important Items need to pack.....
- ~~Seasonal clothes: Korea is a four-season country, with cold, dry November-through-March winters, wet, soggy summers that last from late May until early September and a pleasant fall and spring.
- ~~Passport: Check that passport is valid and up-to-date. Although Malaysian tourists and business visitors not need a visa for stays under 90 days.
- ~~Antimalarials:Schedule a routine check-up with doctor to make sure vaccinations are up-to-date.
- ~~Power converter: Bring a power converter for electronic devices. Electronics run on 220 volts in South Korea, is different from Malaysia.
- ~~Money : Make sure bring enough money to visit....if not will be beggar in korea , haha ^_^